Hazelwood - The Martin family's "Mansion in the Woods" was built in 1837 by Morgan L. Martin for his bride Elizabeth. The stately Greek Revival structure was the first home in what would, one hundred and fifty years later, become the Astor Historic District in Green Bay.
Hazelwood's ten rooms contain hundreds of period furnishings, photographs and artifacts representing the Victorian period.
The Brown County Historical Society's restoration project in the early 1990s involved completely reconstructing an entire wing of the house, which included the dining room and kitchen. The original wing was demolished in the 1930s.