Northeast Wisconsin's Historical Review
BCHS publishes Voyageur Magazine, a richly illustrated scholarly magazine with over 6,000 readers throughout the United States. Voyageur is published twice a year, each January and June, as a cooperative effort between the Brown County Historical Society and the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. Through this partnership, Voyageur has garnered local, state, and national awards for achievement in historical publishing.
- 1987: Certificate of Commendation--Wisconsin State Historical Society
- 1992: Historic Preservation Achievement Award--Wisconsin Trust for Historic Preservation
- 1995: Award of Merit--American Association for State & Local History
- 2003: Award of Recognition--Mayor's Beautification Committee
- 2006: Excellence in Collaborative Achievement--UWGB Founders Association
- 2009: Gold Addy--American Advertising Federation, 25th Anniversary Issue
Whether you are an avid history buff, or simply someone who enjoys dipping into the fascinating details of Northeastern Wisconsin's historic events and people, the award winning Voyageur Magazine has something for you.
To learn more about this award-winning magazine, check out http://www.voyageurmagazine.org/
Members of the Brown County Historical Society receive an annual subscription to Voyageur: Northeast Wisconsin's Historical Review as a benefit of membership.
PO Box 1411
Green Bay, WI 54305
For further questions, please call the Brown County Historical Society office at (920) 437-1840.
Voyageur Magazine is managed by Christine Dunbar and edited by Dr. David Voelker.